Summer All-Inclusives at Hotel Bärenwirt
Summer Holidays in Styria
- Welcome Drink along with information for your holidays
- Breakfast buffet with big organics section
- Sunday champagne breakfast with smoked salmon
- Several delicious 5-course dinner menus to choose from including vegetarian dishes
- Crispy-fresh salads from our buffet table
- Culinary palate-pleasers; In our kitchen, we consciously work with top-quality and organic products - for our health's sake!
- Wild game and outstanding ingredients produced by Ennstal farmers
- Culinary journeys and delectable treats we are famous for.
- 4x weekly: afternoon snacks or cake buffet in the garden/on the terrace
- All-day fresh fruit from our fruit corner/ KIDS' juice bar until 5 p.m.
- Solar-heated hotel pool with retractable roof, along with big sunbathing area and terrace
- "Bärentraum" steam bath,
- Infrared oasis for your health
- Quiet zones where you can relax,
- Spa showers incl. tropical rain showers etc.
- Sauna for whenever you like it hot
- Almhütt`n organic sauna with a special atmosphere
- Sauna towels available for you to borrow
- Beautifully designed and very natural sunbathing lawns with recliners and over 10,000 m2 garden & sports facilities
- Right by the HOTEL: natural swimming lake with Seestüberl on 15,000 m2; recreation area with playgrounds, beach volleyball, climbing tower, boccia and table tennis. NEW: our small soccer pitch with fences, water trampoline, free kayaking courses for beginners etc.
- Fun in a heated outdoor pool as well as indoor pool with giant slide (Schladming and Haus from 30 May, included with the Sommercard and Kids Card)
- Tents and sleeping bags to borrow for our adventurers (we also like to spend the night out in nature from time to time)
- Professional CHILDREN'S & TEEN PROGRAM at the Bärenclub from June to September
- Plenty of free parking, hotel lobby, WiFi, ample Internet access, Bärenfalle chatroom
- Free WiFi
- Hotel lift, Schladming Dachstein SOMMERCARD & KIDS CARD with over 100 free services and attractions
- 2 tennis sand courts and children's tennis court right by the hotel, table-tennis table
- Great multi sports ground with synthetic surface (soccer, basketball, football-tennis)
- New: BÄRENWIRT`s FISHING POND with carp, tench and crucian carp.
Mountain waters - Gradenbach stream with trout and Arctic char
- Minigolf and Pit-Pat (included with the Sommercard)
- Bikes to borrow (trekking bikes), darts at the Bärenfalle -teen hangout
- Guided hikes
- Pack lunches for hikers
- Hiking gear to borrow
- Activity program, kids' teens' programs from June to September
- Family program - it's more fun when you get to do things together: holiday olympics, fishing, campfires, grilling, soccer tournaments, tennis competitions, kayaking classes for beginners, darts nights, teen disco at the Bärenfalle, archery, crossbow shooting,
- Nordic-walking and hiking poles to borrow
- Super running trails and mountain bike tours from right here at the hotel into the nearby nature sanctuary
- WiFi, Internet terminals......
Enjoy fun and adventure (sometimes charged extra, sometimes at a major discount thanks to the Sommercard)
- Pool, table football,
- *****rafting on the River Enns (fun for the whole family)**
- Adventure & Amusement Park (zipline between the treetops), nerve-tingling excitement on a ropes course with a variety of challenges
- Canyoning with the Dachstein Tauern Adventure Club
- Mountain go-carting on the Hochwurzen (Sommercard discount)
- "The precious gift of time" incl. a variety of massages - Ayurveda treatments - restore balance to body, mind and soul, remove blockages and allow energy to flow freely again - for renewed vigor and joy.
- Modern Ergoline sun studio
- Covered parking, pick-up service from the train station (by arrangement)
- Carriage rides & horseback riding (riding stable 2 minutes' walk from the hotel)
- Rafting on the River Enns (discounted with the Sommercard)
- Canyoning, kayaking courses for beginners, canoeing, hydrospeed, high-ropes course, adventure park with our partners at the Mountain Adventure Club, bookable online at www.bac.at
- Bathing robes (security deposit required
Neuigkeiten aus unserem Blog:
Christkindl gesichtet – Von 29. Nov bis zum Heiligen Abend steht Schladming in Zeichen von Christkindl und seinen Helfern. Weihnachtliche Vorfreude, kindliches Magenkribbeln, Weihnachtsduft in der Nase, bekannte Lieder und Texte im Ohr sowie steirische Schmankerln treffen zur Adventzeit aufeinander. Genieße die Adventzeit am Talbach mit der Adventbühne, Krippenausstellung, Adventsingen …………… Eine schöne Adventzeit und...